The 2012 Subaru Outback is the best car for you if your idea of a midsize crossover SUV includes one with space and capabilities you'll actually use. The 2012 Subaru Outback is in line for a re-engineered base engine expected to deliver slightly better fuel economy but will retain four- and six-cylinder power, standard all-wheel drive, and a remarkably space-efficient four-door, five-passenger wagon body. It's not designed for serious off-roading, but Outback can acquaint you with the wilderness and won't be daunted by deep snow. Last redesigned for model-year 2010, this remains Subaru's most popular vehicle and sales jumped 68 percent in calendar 2010 over 2009. A sedan version with lower ride height and an available turbo engine is sold as the Subaru Legacy. Vista Subaru, your premier Summit County Subaru
dealer, can assist you in equipping your new Subaru Outback with all the accessories a Subaru lover could want.
Features: The 2012 Subaru Outback should continue to come nicely equipped in its 2.5i and 3.6R base versions, with the Premium and Limited trim levels of both series adding convenience features at progressively higher prices.
Every 2012 Outback will again come with Subaru's Vehicle Dynamics Control antiskid system to help keep all four wheels planted during extreme or emergency handling maneuvers, traction control to help negotiate wet or snowy surfaces at lower speeds, and torso-protecting front side airbags and head-protecting side curtain airbags for all outboard positions. .
Other standard features will likely include air conditioning, power locks and windows, keyless entry, cruise control, a tilt/telescoping steering wheel, a CD audio system with an auxiliary input jack, and alloy wheels.
The 2012 Subaru Outback
Premium models should add amenities like a power driver's seat, cargo cover, fog lights, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and rear privacy glass. Expect top-of-the-line Limited versions to again come standard with a host of features, many of which are optional on the Premium models. These include:
- Heated front seats and side mirrors
- Windshield wiper de-icers
- Power passenger's seat
- Automatic climate control
- Leather upholstery
- Woodgrain dashboard trim
- 440-watt, nine-speaker harmon/kardon premium audio system that includes a CD changer, XM satellite radio, and Bluetooth hands-free mobile phone interface.
Options include a power moonroof that comes bundled with a rear backup camera with display integrated into an auto-dimming rearview mirror. Subaru has thus far confined the navigation-system option to the Limited models. It's a voice-command setup that also includes a backup camera but displays its images on the nav system screen.Exterior Features
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
- Available 4-cylinder and 6-cylinder SUBARU BOXER® engines
- 8.7 inches of ground clearance
- Available Lineartronic® CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission)
- Integrated roof rack
- Spacious interior
- Underfloor rear cargo-area storage
- 60/40-split fold-down rear seats
- Available Bluetooth® connectivity
- Available voice-activated navigation
- Available Harman Kardon audio system
- Available rear-vision camera
- Six airbags and rollover sensor standard
Fill out the form to the right and one of our Subaru sales guides will contact you shortly. Vista Subaru is committed to be one of the best Subaru Dealers Silverthorne
has to offer.